All the Tequila News That’s Fit to Drink!
No…wait…yes, we did forget.
So here’s a little Tequila News to catch you up in case you missed all the fun:
Continuing with our exploration of previous writings by Tequila Aficionado contributors, we found these oldies but goodies from M.A. “Mike” Morales:
- THE EXPLOITATION–AND THE EVOLUTION–OF THE TEQUILA GIRL
- HOW TO DRINK TEQUILA LIKE A MILLIONAIRE
- SAUZA–EXPECT FAKE, ER, FRESH
- DOS LUNAS GRAND RESERVE
Alexander Perez shared this one back in “the day” and it’s seen a recent resurgence:
And this one, also by Alex
Alvin Starkman provided a current, timely and very interesting look into mezcal production:
- SIPPING OFF THE CUFF: MALINALLI TEQUILA BLANCO
- SIPPING OFF THE CUFF: AGUILA REAL TEQUILA REPOSADO
- SIPPING OFF THE CUFF: DULCE VIDA TEQUILA EXTRA ANEJO
All of this happened while we were testing our chops at taking our show on the road:
Things worked out well on the road and we’ve decided to brave the treacherous heartland and head to Chicago in August. If you’re looking for some great social media bang for your buck, check this out: