Anyone can figure out 21 things to do with 21 Tequila. Any tequila from a distillery like Nom 1414 is easily sipped or mixed in a million different combinations of cocktails. But what I found particularly inspiring about 21 Tequila is the bottle. These are not aluminum bottles to be simply tossed away, they are food grade stainless steel.
Now I have been a big fan of stainless steel containers all of my life, having grown up in a blue-collar family of carpenters who never left home without a thermos of coffee. Those thermoses fell off high rises and houses alike and still kept their coffee safe and warm. So when I saw these significant stainless steel bottles that 21 Tequila came in, I knew we could not just throw them away or put them in a box in the bottle library.
These bottles deserve their own blog so I’ve compiled a list of 21 things that you can do with these great 21 Tequila bottles after you’ve finished drinking the great tequila inside them.
21 Uses for 21 Tequila Bottles
- Take them to the pool filled with any tasty beverage.
- Take them to the beach filled with margaritas.
- Take them to parties and show off your mixology skills.
- Use them as refillable, dishwasher safe, water bottles.
- Store mouthwash in them. People will love your bathroom!
- Use the blanco & reposado bottles for oil and vinegar.
- Mix salad dressing in them for picnics or potlucks.
- Keep your barbeque sauce in them. You’ll be a BBQ god!
- Use them as shaker bottles for meal replacement or protein drinks.
- Keep them in your bar for cocktail shakers.
- Mix fresh margaritas in them and store them in your reezer for a great frozen margarita.
- Fill them with ice and use them as something cold for your head when you have too many sweet cocktails.
- Use them as a coffee thermos.
- Mix your drinks in them and take them tubing on a river (they float).
- Use them for keeping your Gatorade cool during long bike rides.
- Use them as forms for your cowboy boots.
- Use them for egg storage when camping (break the eggs into the bottle and refrigerate). You can shake them up for scrambled or drop them out one at a time for fried eggs over a campfire.
- Store camping matches in them to keep them dry.
- Store your loose change in them.
- Put a few pennies inside and use them for dog training.
- Keep one at your desk for pen & pencil storage.