Tequila Aficionado Magazine, May 2020
After 20 years of bringing consumers and craft agave spirits like tequila, bacanora, mezcal, sotol and raicilla together, Tequila Aficionado is now a print magazine!
The electronic (PDF) version is always FREE for Subscribers. Visit bit.ly/subscribeTAMag to subscribe today.
Tequila Aficionado Magazine is the ONLY direct-to-consumer magazine specifically for tequila, mezcal, sotol, bacanora and other agave spirits.
In this issue of Tequila Aficionado Magazine:
- Must read tequila books
- Interview with the Director General of the CRT
- How COVID-19 is spurring growth in the Agave Spirits sector
- Spirits Events To Attend This Year
- Sneak Peek at Profiles in Agave Spirits, Volume 5
- Tequila Aficionado’s latest and upcoming reviews
- How brands can work with consumers for everyone’s benefit
- Tequila Aficionado Merchandise
- How to know your way around the NOM List
- May 2020 NOM List
Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 4Tequila Aficionado Magazine: February 2020Tequila Aficionado Magazine, January 2020Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 3Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 2Tequila Aficionado Magazine: 2019 Special Preview IssueProfiles in Agave Spirits Volume ISocial Media Marketing Playbook for Tequila and Mexican SpiritsFrom Babes to Boss LadiesCraft Tequila: WTF Does THAT Mean?The Big Business of Kosher TequilaVinazas: The Tequila Industry’s Dirty Little Secret