Tequila Aficionado Magazine, May 2020
After 20 years of bringing consumers and craft agave spirits like tequila, bacanora, mezcal, sotol and raicilla together, Tequila Aficionado is now a print magazine!
The electronic (PDF) version is always FREE for Subscribers. Visit bit.ly/subscribeTAMag to subscribe today.
Tequila Aficionado Magazine is the ONLY direct-to-consumer magazine specifically for tequila, mezcal, sotol, bacanora and other agave spirits.
In this issue of Tequila Aficionado Magazine:
- Must read tequila books
- Interview with the Director General of the CRT
- How COVID-19 is spurring growth in the Agave Spirits sector
- Spirits Events To Attend This Year
- Sneak Peek at Profiles in Agave Spirits, Volume 5
- Tequila Aficionado’s latest and upcoming reviews
- How brands can work with consumers for everyone’s benefit
- Tequila Aficionado Merchandise
- How to know your way around the NOM List
- May 2020 NOM List
Tequila Aficionado Magazine July 2020Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 7Tequila Aficionado Magazine June 2020Tequila Aficionado Consumer Catador CourseProfiles in Agave Spirits Volume 6Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 5Tequila Aficionado Magazine: May 2020Tequila Aficionado Tasting JournalTequila Aficionado Magazine: April 2020Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 4Tequila Aficionado Magazine: February 2020Tequila Aficionado Magazine, January 2020Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 3Profiles in Agave Spirits Volume 2Tequila Aficionado Magazine: 2019 Special Preview IssueProfiles in Agave Spirits Volume ISocial Media Marketing Playbook for Tequila and Mexican SpiritsFrom Babes to Boss LadiesCraft Tequila: WTF Does THAT Mean?The Big Business of Kosher TequilaVinazas: The Tequila Industry’s Dirty Little Secret