Due to technical difficulties, our scheduled guest won’t be able to join us this evening so we’re going to discuss our upcoming road show. We’re taking our own show on the road withe the 2016 Tequila Aficionado Heartland Tour.
If you’re interested in how you can participate as a sponsor or spectator in this especially scenic adventure, be sure to tune in tonight or subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you can catch the replay on demand.
Get more details at: http://tequilaaficionado.com/2016/01/19/road-tequila-aficionado-2016/
One of the biggest challenges facing agave spirits brands today is keeping up with the demands of social networks and being able to create engaging content that gets shared by those networks.
Everyone knows native Facebook video is the way to get on fans’ news feeds but who has time to create and upload video?
Vines and filtered, finessed Instagram photos are hot properties too, but again, nobody has time for that.
We have the solution.
The Tequila Aficionado Social Content Solution
These will be tagged with your Instagram handle, hashtagged, and posted on Tequila Aficionado’s Instagram account and shared to the Tequila Aficionado Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr as well as Lisa Pietsch’s and Mike Morales’ Facebook and Twitter accounts. A total reach of over 34,000 impressions.
Native Facebook Video(s)
These would be tagged with your Facebook account, hashtagged, and posted on the Tequila Aficionado Facebook account, then shared on the Tequila Aficionado Twitter, and Lisa Pietsch’s and Mike Morales’ Facebook and Twitter profiles.
A reach of over 33,000 impressions.
These would be posted to the Tequila Aficionado YouTube account, hashtagged, provided with a complete and SEO’d description, and shared on the Tequila Aficionado Google+, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
A reach of over 10,000 impressions.
Blog features on TequilaAficionado.com
We would create an initial article about our upcoming adventure with you listed as a partner and a second article on (or about) your sponsored day featuring your brand, any articles or reviews we’ve done of your brand, and links to all your social networks. These would be SEO’d, tagged, and alt tagged, posted to the Tequila Aficionado website, shared on the Tequila Aficionado Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ accounts, and shared on Lisa Pietsch’s and Mike Morales’ Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
A reach of over 43,000 impressions.
Inclusion in our Tequila Aficionado Wiki
Altogether, just one of each piece of social content would provide your brand with well over 120,000 impressions before ever being shared on YOUR networks or by your fans and followers on all of these combined networks.
According to Influencer.DB, the media value for one Tequila Aficionado social media post is currently $86. You’ll be receiving a total of at least 5, that’s a $430 value!
Only $250 per expression you’d like featured, and two bottles of your tequila, mezcal, or other agave-based spirit brand.
Additional bottles are welcome for sharing with new friends at campgrounds along the way. Branded items such as tee-shirts, glasses, etc., are also welcome and will be used in photos and as giveaways, as available.
The Fine Print
– A minimum of one of each piece of content mentioned above will be created for each expression sponsor.
– Additional content will be created at our discretion.
– We will do our best to shine the best light on your product and content will not be changed or replaced after posting.
– In order to provide the highest quality, maximum coverage, and authentic content, we can accept no more than two (2) sponsored expressions per travel day.
– If you would like to sponsor an entire day, purchase one sponsorship slot for each expression or brand you represent, or would like to sponsor an entire trip, we will happily accommodate you and your brand.
– We reserve the right to move your sponsored day on the trip to accommodate delays in travel or other unforeseen circumstances.
– We reserve the right to refuse/refund sponsors for any reason.
– We reserve the right to change the dates of this current trip to fit the scheduling of exciting additional events and tastings along the way.
– All sponsorship monies must be paid no later than August 15, 2016 (prior to Tequila Aficionado’s departure).
So, where are we going?
From Texas to Minnesota and then into Michigan before returning to Texas. There are lots of points in between and we plan to hit a lot of them. Join the fun, hop on board and let us do all the heavy lifting!