We Are Accepting Submissions
Tequila Aficionado Magazine is now accepting submissions for 2023 magazine placements:
- Agave Spirits Reviews: May be tequila, mezcal, sotol, raicilla or agave spirits from within or outside Mexico.
- Restaurant Previews/Reviews: Please include agave spirits selection, interior and exterior photos, and menu image(s). Restaurant previews may be submitted by restaurant owner/staff.
- Event Previews/Reviews: Got a local festival readers should know about? Tell us all about it!
- Bottle Upcycle Project How-Tos: Please include complete instructions and images.
- Book/Cookbook Reviews: Anything with a Mexico or Agave Spirit tie-in is welcome.
- Food & Cocktail Recipes: Please keep them original and see #3 and #4 below.
- Movie/TV/Telenovela Reviews: Anything with a Mexico or Agave Spirit tie-in is welcome.
- Mexico Travel Features: Resorts, cruises, hotels, restaurants, bars, distilleries, spas, whale watching, ancient sites, shopping…
- All articles, reviews, recipes and features submitted must have an obvious connection to tequila, mezcal or other agave spirits.
- All submissions should be in Microsoft Word format.
- Submissions must not have been previously published in print or website(s).
- Submissions repurposed from your own social media post(s) are acceptable.
- Any submissions used will include your <100 word byline with website/social link and photo.
- All submissions will be reviewed by editorial staff and any requiring excessive edits/fact checking or misinformation will be respectfully declined. Publisher retains the right to decline any submission.
- All submissions are on-spec and you MAY NOT represent yourself as an employee/staff of Tequila Aficionado Media or Tequila Aficionado Magazine to receive in-kind or cash payments from product or service providers.
Contact Lisa@TequilaAficionado.com if you have questions not covered here.