Tequila Aficionado Media (TequilaAficionado.com) enjoyed epic growth during our Quinceanera! Our annual report is in and our goals for growth in 2014 have not only been met, but they’ve been exceeded (despite recent attempts by hackers). If you’re considering becoming a contributing writer, looking for exposure for your own tequila blog or planning your advertising budget for 2015, feel free to click here for a brief overview of what we’ve accomplished in the world of tequila culture over the course of 2014.
We’d like to extend special thanks to Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers for this one:
The busiest day of the year was April 21st with 670 views. The most popular post that day was Falling Under the Spell of Roger Clyne’s Mexican Moonshine Tequila.
In case you missed them, these were our most popular posts of 2014:
1. Jose Cuervo Black & The Education of a Tequila DrinkerJanuary 2014
2. Diddy Disses Tequila’s Jimadores….December 2014
3. Tequila Cazadores Reposado Review by Steve CoomesDecember 2013
4. The Education of a Tequila Drinker: Destilando AmorMarch 2014
5. Dazed & Diffused: More on the Diffuser in Tequila ProductionSeptember 2014
Thank you for reading and watching all that we’ve worked so hard to provide consumers on tequila culture
Have a Happy New Year!
There’s still time to lock in special 2014 advertising rates before they change for 2015. Click here for our 2014 rate specials and request your ad before Midnight on January 31, 2014.