Tequila Aficionado Magazine, March/April 2020
After 20 years of bringing consumers and craft agave spirits like tequila, bacanora, mezcal, sotol and raicilla together, Tequila Aficionado is now a print magazine.
The electronic (PDF) version is always FREE for Subscribers.
Tequila Aficionado Magazine is the ONLY direct-to-consumer magazine specifically for tequila, mezcal, sotol, bacanora and other agave spirits.
In this issue of Tequila Aficionado Magazine:
- Must read tequila books
- Women making history in Agave Spirits
- Interview with Valerie Alcalde Bussey, creator of Sotol Raramuri
- Spirits Events Postponed and Still Scheduled
- Sneak Peek at Profiles in Agave Spirits, Volume 4
- Tequila Aficionado’s latest and upcoming reviews
- Keeping Your Tequila (or other spirit) Brand Healthy in the Age of Coronavirus
- Tequila Aficionado Merchandise
- How to know your way around the NOM List
- March 2020 NOM List