Tequila Aficionado Magazine, January 2021
After 20 years of bringing consumers and craft agave spirits like tequila, mezcal, sotol and raicilla together, Tequila Aficionado is now a print magazine.
The electronic (PDF) version is always FREE for Subscribers. Visit bit.ly/subscribeTAMag to subscribe today.
Tequila Aficionado Magazine is the ONLY direct-to-consumer magazine specifically for tequila, mezcal, sotol, bacanora and other agave spirits.
In This Issue:
- Editor’s Note
- Agave Spirits Around the World, Part 3 Venezuela
- Schedule of January Free Book Days
- Our Tequila Jockeys
- Profiles in Agave Spirits: Joe Cruz Jr.
- Founder’s Feature from Alex Perez
- Our Latest Spirit Reviews
- The Mango Fire Shot Recipe: Sunora Bacanora
- Results of the 2020 San Diego Spirits Competition
- Upcoming Sipping Off the Cuff Episodes
- Tequila Aroma Wheel
- Flight Tasting Sheets
- Mexican Tequila Academy Tasting Sheet (in English, with instructions)
- Bloody Baca Recipe: Sunora Bacanora
- Profiles in Agave Spirits Series Index, Volumes 1-9
- Profiles in Agave Spirits: Martin Lopez Alvarez
- Cream on the Rocks Recipe: Sunora Bacanora
- Tequila Aficionado Consumer Catador Course Index
- Mike Morales’ SoCal Residency and Private Virtual Tastings
- January 2021 NOM List (Tequilas)