Bringing consumers and craft agave spirits like tequila, bacanora, mezcal, sotol and raicilla together since 1999 through www.TequilaAficionado.com and social media, Tequila Aficionado is now also available in it’s 2nd year as a print magazine!
The electronic (PDF) version is always FREE for Subscribers. Visit bit.ly/subscribeTAMag to subscribe today.
Tequila Aficionado Magazine is the ONLY direct-to-consumer magazine specifically for tequila, mezcal, sotol, bacanora and other agave spirits.
In this issue of Tequila Aficionado Magazine:
- Our Latest Reviews
- Upcoming Reviews
- Official 2021 Tequila Aficionado Brands of Promise Winners
- Profiles in Agave Spirits – Cleo Rocos – AquaRiva Tequila
- Our Tasting Team
- Tequila Aficionado Tasting Sheet
- Horizontal Flight Tasting Sheet
- Vertical Flight Tasting Sheet
- Tequila Aroma Wheel
- About the Tequila Aficionado Consumer Catador Course
- Are There Additives in Your Favorite Tequilas by Mike Morales
- About How to Get Paid to Drink Tequila
- Artisanal Mezcal in Oaxaca 25 Years Hence by Alvin Starkman
- How to Use the Tequila Aficionado Scoring Sheet
- Profiles in Agave Spirits – Humberto Ojeda – Casa San Matias
- 2021 Who’s Who in Agave Spirits Index of Interviews