The Profiles in Agave Spirits series of books is an encyclopedia for education, entertainment, reference and posterity with each volume including both English and Spanish translations.
By creating a Who’s Who in Agave Spirits, we provide a ready reference for those in the industry, as well as those researching or hoping to break into the industry.
We also believe that this industry deserves to have a lasting record of historical significance beyond oral history and urban legend.
Featured In Volume V:
- Michael Rowe and Michael Ellis – Tezcazul Tequila
- Sarah Joanna Kennan – Leonista Agave Spirit
- Ashley Walsh Kvamme – Kimo Sabe Mezcal
- Emily García Montiel – 618 Mezcal
- Neil Grosscup – Tanteo Tequila
- Mtro. Ramon Gonzalez Figueroa - Director General Tequila Regulatory Council
- Jennifer Aspell – Casa Agave
- Robert A. Rivas, Esq. - Ropers Majeski
- Juan Bernardo Torres Mora - Tequila Business Advisor
- Bjørn Smalbro - Tequila.dk and TequilaList.com
- Dave Dinius – Tequila Aficionado Tequila Jockey
- Allen Binford Carter - Talero Organic Tequilas/K&J Beverage Group LLC
Publisher: Lisa Pietsch